Industry Leaders To Explore Modernisation Of Africa's Broadcast Media Infrastructure And Platforms Post Covid-19
In under two week's time, leaders and executives from Africa's broadcasting and media industry will seek to explore and understand how best to modernise broadcast systems and operations sustainably in a post-Covid19 environment.
The virtual industry forum on Strategies To Modernise Broadcast Infrastructure And Platforms In Africa is presented in association with INTELSAT with the collaboration with the Southern Africa Broadcasting Association (SABA) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON).
Key topics to be addressed at this crucial industry meeting will include:
- Address the future of revenue generation for broadcast organisations - itemise what players need to take advantage.
- Recognising and overcoming the hurdles to transition to OTT
- Evaluating a future where advertising is personal, and always value-led
- Assessing a future where it is all about content partnerships and relationships
- What current broadcast players need to do to stay commercially viable in a Post-Covid world
- Illustrating the identifiable challenges that media organisations across Africa are facing
- Diversification of broadcasting revenue streams - paths and trajectories
The virtual industry meeting will take place on:
Date: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Venue: ONLINE on Zoom
Time: 10h:00 GMT | 11:00 WAT | 12:00 CAT