Understand How To Succeed With OTT In Africa at Next BMA Online Industry Forum On 24th November 2020
Across Africa, industry executives are keen to take advantage of the phenomenal opportunities with OTT streaming.
To this end, Broadcast Media Africa (BMA) in association with INTELSAT and n collaboration of the Southern Africa Broadcasting Association (SABA) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) have announced the key session to look at “How To Succeed With OTT In Africa” at our joint virtual Industry Forum on “Post Covid: RESHAPING AFRICA's BROADCASTING INDUSTRY - Strategies for Acceleration.”
The virtual industry meeting will take place on:
Date: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Venue: ONLINE on Zoom
Time: 10h:00 GMT | 11:00 WAT | 12:00 CAT
Key topics to be addressed at this key industry meeting will include:
* Address the future of revenue generation for broadcast organisations - itemise what players need to take advantage.
* Recognising and overcoming the hurdles to transition to OTT
* Evaluating a future where advertising is personal, and always value-led
* Assessing a future where it is all about content partnerships and relationships
* What current broadcast players need to do to stay commercially viable in a Post-Covid world
To be part of this virtual industry forum to share ideas with broadcasters, media platform operators, content distributors, and industry regulators visit the event website here!