“How Is Content Distribution Changing In The Converged Digital Ecosystem?” - Question For Upcoming BMA Industry Forum!
Evaluating how content distribution has changed drastically; how it continues to evolve in the converged ecosystem rapidly, and how industry players can get ahead of these rapid changes is a crucial issue that will be discussed and resolved at the forthcoming industry forum on “Effective Content Distribution For Digital Broadcast And Online Platforms - Africa.”
Presented by Broadcast Media Africa (BMA) in collaboration with key industry partners, the virtual industry meeting will take place on
Date: Thursday 27th August 2020
Time: From 11h:00 BST (British Standard Time)
Key topics to be addressed by our panel of professionals and executives will include:- Evaluating the current dynamics of content distribution in a converged, digital ecosystem
- Content delivery that is platform and technology-neutral: pathways to success
- Distributive content partnerships - how can digital broadcasters leverage these
- Trusted marketplaces and exchanges for content in Africa - what is the status
- How changes in consumption pattern will inform broadcasters content acquisition and delivery
- Cloud-based content distribution – making this work in Africa
- Reviewing how broadcasters can work successfully with telcos to deliver and monetise content services
To be part of this virtual industry forum to share ideas with broadcasters, media platform operators, content distributors, advertisers, regulators visit the event website here!