Industry Forum On How Broadcasters Can Take Advantage Of “Content Everywhere” Phenomenon
Ranging from digital broadcasting and OTT content streaming to cloud broadcasting services, content is being distributed from a variety of platform and across multiple devices. Broadcasters and media publishers in Africa now have several options for content acquisition and delivery to end-consumers.
How broadcasters can leverage and take advantage of the “Content Everywhere” concept is a key plank of Broadcast Media Africa (BMA) online industry Forum on “Effective Content Distribution For Digital Broadcast And Online Platforms - Africa”.
The virtual industry meeting will take place on:
Date: Thursday 27th August 2020
Time: From 11h:00 BST (British Standard Time)
Key topics to be addressed by our panel of professionals and executives will include:
- Evaluating the current dynamics of content distribution in a converged, digital ecosystem
- Content delivery that is platform and technology-neutral: pathways to success
- Distributive content partnerships - how can digital broadcasters leverage these
- Trusted marketplaces and exchanges for content in Africa - what is the status
- How changes in consumption pattern will inform broadcasters content acquisition and delivery
- Cloud-based content distribution – making this work in Africa
- Reviewing how broadcasters can work successfully with telcos to deliver and monetise content services
To be part of this virtual industry forum to share ideas with broadcasters, media platform operators, content distributors, advertisers, regulators visit the event website here!