Forum On Content Production and Distribution For Digital TV and Platforms in Africa Starts Today - Online
The two-day virtual industry forum on Content Production and Distribution For Digital TV and Platforms in Africa will begin.
Presented by this platform - Broadcast Media Africa - the Online Forum on Content Production and Distribution For Digital TV and Platforms in Africa will be examining key drivers, enablers and critical factors affecting the production, distribution and monetisation of quality local content for digital TV and platforms in Africa.
The industry meeting will be attended by a variety of content creators, producers, distributors and broadcasters from across the continent. They will share in looking at the matter of:
- How to ramp-up production capacity to deliver quality “home-grown” content with universal appeal
- Establishing appropriate funding infrastructure to drive local content creation and production
- Licensing, co-production or commissioning for digital TV - Which way for local content acquisition?
- Effective content monetisation across the digital ecosystem - what producers and publishers must do
- Mobile-first media consumption - overcoming challenges and taking advantage of opportunities.
- Options for cost-effective content distribution across converged platforms in Africa