About The Event
OTT, Content Streaming and VOD - Africa
As the broadcast and telecoms services become more connected and integrated, the focus is now squarely on how all value-chain stakeholders can work closely together to take broadcast content into the Internet and mobilefirst media ecosystem.
As revenues generated from OTT, content streaming and Video-On Demand (VoD) services continue to grow at an astronomical rate around the globe; industry watchers are keen that the African market is well-positioned to take advantage of the phenomenal growth in this area!
A high-level forum, the OTT, Content Streaming and VOD Services Forum will showcase the developments around infrastructure building, services delivery platforms and monetisation opportunities for these services in Africa.
The crucial industry Forum will bring together key players and to share their experiences and insights on the rapid development of this industry and provide clear market-view of the industry dynamics and real opportunities from within the region and beyond.
Key Themes | Features
- Creating a sustainable and optimised infrastructure for OTT, content streaming and VoD services in Africa
- Evaluating OTT content streaming and VOD platforms - factors for broadcasters to consider
- Effective partnerships and alliances to assure quality services delivery
- Monetisation strategies for content streaming and video on demand (VoD) services
- How to profitably deliver streaming content to multiple platforms and devices
- Effective customer management plans for streaming and OTT services
- Advertising-driven OTT and content streaming services - how will it work for broadcasters in Africa?
- Driving your content streaming OTT services with the decentralised models of content creation and distribution
- Dynamics of offering original local and regional originated content on streaming and OTT platforms
- The role of satellite in discovery and delivery of video everywhere content in Africa
- Telco strategy to deliver OTT and content streaming profitably!
- Digital rights management (DRM) for effective content distribution in Africa
- Data analytics and the success of broadcasters OTT and streaming strategy