3rd International Summit On Digital Broadcasting In Nigeria Opens For Registration
Presented by the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) with Multichoice Nigeria as Lead Sponsor, the Summit plans to bring together industry executives and stakeholders to further resource Nigeria's digital broadcasting space.
According to the organisers, the summit will address the following key themes:
- Digital broadcasting in Nigeria - examining the state of play
- Public service broadcasting - delivering high-quality content
- Understanding the realities of the changing media landscape in Nigeria
- Television services across multiple platforms - opportunities and challenges
- Satellite-based solutions for digital broadcasting services across Nigeria
- Radio services in a digital environment - innovative systems and infrastructure
- Interactive and targeted advertising – future of the business of Television?
- Viable content preservation and archiving in the digital ecosystem
- New models of content publishing for the broadcast and media industry
- Changing the framework for content generation, acquisition and monetisation post digital migration