How To Build Viable Digital Broadcasting Services On Converged Infrastructure And Platforms
Broadcast Media Africa (BMA) is convening broadcast and media executives for an industry forum on Digital Infrastructure and Platforms for Converged Broadcast Media on the 21st – 22nd August 2019 at the Radisson Blu Hotel –Sandton in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The two-day interactive Forum is specially designed to provide participants with crucial information and knowledge on how to deploy the appropriate infrastructure and platforms to successfully build and manage viable digital media services.
Additionally, participants are expected to be able to:
- Explore new value chain models and how industry players can thrive in a digital ecosystem
- Address new and innovative services that can be deployed by broadcasters in the digital space
- Find out about the potential and commercial possibilities that internet TV provides for African broadcasters
- Learn more about building and distributing content for digital terrestrial television
- Explore different methods that can be used to successfully converge satellite, fibre and digital terrestrial networks
Find out more about this event on the website here.